1. The waterproof and breathable membrane is paved outside the insulation layer to cover the entire building, thereby reducing air leakage and convective heat loss, and enhancing the air tightness of the building.
2. The waterproof performance of the waterproof breathable membrane is tightly covered to protect the building from the erosion of water vapor and rain.
3. The waterproof and breathable membrane is installed outside the insulation layer, which can effectively discharge the water vapor in the enclosure structure, reduce the risk of condensation on the roof, solve the problem of condensation and moisture-proof, and protect the insulation layer.
4. The waterproof and breathable membrane is laid on the downstream strip, the eye of the needle is at the highest point, and the rainwater flows down along the downstream strip and drains freely.
5. The waterproof and breathable membrane protects the thermal insulation layer, and there is no need to make fine stone concrete or coated waterproof material on the thermal insulation layer, which can reduce the project cost
High breathability, waterproof, anti-condensation, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption.
In the yin and yang corners of the building, the overlap is more prominent and around the doors and windows. Through these unsealed pores, air flow and water vapor can penetrate into the envelope structure, which has a serious impact on the energy consumption, durability and comfort of the building.
Breathability of waterproof breathable membrane:
The waterproof and breathable membrane is installed outside the insulation layer, which can ensure the discharge of water vapor in the enclosure system, solve the problem of condensation and moisture resistance, and protect the insulation layer.
Post time: 28-07-22